- Cardstock in fall colors
- Tape or Glue
- Cut out turkey and feathers
- Assemble body
- Tape or glue feathers on after written on
THANKSGIVINGS FELT PLACEMAT
- Kit from Michael’s
- Glue (not included in kit)
- Weave together the felt strips and glue the ends
- Glue on included decorative felt embellishments
FEATHER LETTER TURKEY
- Small Paper Plate
- Brown crayon
- Construction paper (red, orange and brown)
- 2 Googly Eyes
TURKEY STICKER SORT
This activity is super easy to set up and also makes little ones use all kinds of brain power – sorting, fine motor skills, visual discrimination, and color words/vocabulary.
- Construction Paper
- Dot Stickers (Dollar General, Amazon, Walmart, Target)
- Painters Tape
- Cut out simple turkey body
- Cut out four feathers in colors that match the dot stickers
- Tape to wall with painters tape
- Give the dot stickers to your little one and watch them figure it out!
CLASSIC HANDPRINT & FOOTPRINT TURKEY
- Red, Yellow, Orange, Brown Craft Paint
- Paint Brushes
- Baby Wipes
- Red and Orange Craft Paper
- Googly Eyes
- Coat child’s hand with yellow paint and firmly press onto paper. Repeat with other colors, layering each handprint to make feathers.
- Coat child’s foot with brown paint and toes with orange paint and firmly press onto paper.
- Once dry, cut around prints.
- Cut a red waddle (tear drop shape) and a yellow beak (triangle shape) and have child glue them and a googly eye to the heel side of their footprint to make the turkey face.
- Glue handprints to the back of the footprints.
- Glue entire turkey to a piece of paper.